List of Selected Publications
:Google Scholar Link>
- Journal Publications:
- R. Kundu, A.Chakrabarti and P. K. Lenka, "Automated Lumbar-lordosis Angle Computation from Digital X-ray Image Based on Unsupervised Learning", Inderscience International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms Acceptance Received in Jan 2016.
- J. Saini, S. Mandal, A. Chakrabarti and S. Chattopadhyay, “A real time sorting algorithm to time sort any deterministic time disordered data stream,” IOP Science Journal of Instrumentation , IF: 1.22 , Vol. 12, 2017
- S. Goswami, A.K. Das, P. Guha, A. Tarafdar, S. Chakraborty, A. Chakrabarti and B. Chakraborty, "An approach of feature selection using graph-theoretic heuristic and hill climbing," Springer Pattern Analysis Applications (2017) , IF: 1.22 , https://doi.org/10.1007/s10044-017-0668-x
- T. Biswas, S. Mandal, D. Saha and A. Chakrabarti , “Coherence Based Dual Microphone Speech Enhancement Technique Using FPGA,” Elsevier Microprocessors and Microsystems , IF: 1..02 , Vol. 55, pp. 111-118
- S. Bhattacharjee, S. Sil and A. Chakrabarti , "Triangular Distribution Based Companding Technique for Reducing PAPR of OFDM Systems," Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Electrical Engineering, Springer , IF: 0.6 , Vol. 41, Iss 3, pp. 175–186, 2017
- C. Pal, P.Das, A. Chakrabarti and R. Ghosh, "Rician noise removal in magnitude MRI images using efficient Anisotropic diffusion filtering", Wiley-Blackwell International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology , IF:1.139 , Vol. 27, Issue 3,pp. 248–264, 2017
- A.K. Das, S. Goswami, A. Chakrabarti and B. Chakraborty, "A new hybrid feature selection approach using Feature Association Map for supervised and unsupervised classification," Elsevier Expert Systems with Applications, IF:3.928 Vol. 28, Issue 1, pp. 81-94, 2017, doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2017.06.032
- M. Ghosh, A. Chakrabarti, and N. K. Jha, "Automated quantum circuit synthesis and cost estimation for the binary welded tree oracle," ACM Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems , IF:0.83, Vol.13, Issue 4, pp. 51:1-51:14, July 2017, doi:http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/3060582
- S.Saha, A.Sarkar and A. Chakrabarti, “Spatio-Temporal Scheduling of Preemptive Real-Time Tasks on Partially Reconfigurable Systems", ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES) IF:1.08, Vol. 22, Issue 4, pp. 71:1-71:26, June 2017, doi: 10.1145/3056561
- S.Saha, A.Sarkar, A. Chakrabarti and R. Ghosh, “Co-scheduling Persistent Periodic and Dynamic Aperiodic Real-Time Tasks on Reconfigurable Platforms", IEEE Transactions on Multi-Scale Computing Systems (TMSCS) , http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/tocresult.jsp?isnumber=7270314, March 2017.
- S. Goswami, A.K. Das, A. Chakrabarti and B. Chakraborty, "A feature cluster taxonomy based feature selection technique," Elsevier Expert Systems with Applications, IF:3.928 Vol. 79, No. 15, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2017.01.044
- K. Guha, D. Saha and A.Chakrabarti, “Real Time SoC Security against Passive Threats using Crypsis Behavior of Geckos,” ACM Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems , IF:0.83, Vol.13, Issue:3, pp. 41:1--41:26, March 2017, doi:10.1145/3014166
- S. Mandal, J. Saini, S. Sau, A.Chakrabarti, W. Zablotny and S Chattopadhyay , “An FPGA based High Speed Error resilient Data aggregation and control for High Energy Physics Experiment,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science , IF:1.198, doi: 10.1109/TNS.2017.2656464, 2016 .
- S. Mandal, R.Paul, S. Sau, A.Chakrabarti and S Chattopadhyay, “Efficient Dynamic Priority Based Soft Error Mitigation Techniques For Configuration Memory of FPGA Hardware,” Elsevier Microprocessors and Microsystems , IF:1.09, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.micpro.2016.12.003 .
- S. Maity, A.Chakrabarti and D. Bhattacharjee, "A Novel Approach for Human Action Recognition from Silhouette Images", IETE Journal of Research DOI: 10.1080/03772063.2016.1242383, 2016
- A. Ray and A.Chakrabarti, "Design and Implementation of Technology Enabled Affective Learning using Fusion of Bio-physical and Facial Expression," Journal of Educational Technology & Society , IF:1.37, Vol. 19, Issue 4, http://www.ifets.info/upcoming/5201.pdf
- S.Goswami, A. Chakrabarti, B. Chakraborty, “An efficient feature selection technique for clustering based on a new measure of feature importance,” Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems , IF:1.004, DOI: 10.3233/IFS-162156, 2016
- S. Mandal, R. Paul, S.Sau A.Chakrabarti and S. Chattopadhyay, “A Novel Method for Soft Error Mitigation in FPGA using Modified Matrix Code”, IEEE Embedded Systems Letters , doi: 10.1109/LES.2016.2603918
- C. Pal, A. Kotal, A. Chakrabarti , R. Ghosh, and A. Samanta, "An efficient FPGA implementation of Anisotropic diffusion filtering on Images", International Journal of Reconfigurable Computing, Hindawi , Vol. 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/3020473
- S. Sau, S. Mandal, J. Saini A.Chakrabarti and S. Chattopadhyay, “High speed fault tolerant secure communication for muon chamber using fpga based gbt emulator”, IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series , doi: http://iopscience.iop.org/1742-6596/664/8/082049, 2015
- M. Chakraborty, K. Guha, D. Saha, P. Mitra A.Chakrabarti, “Pre-Layout Decoupling Capacitance Estimation and Allocation for Noise-Aware Crypto-SoC Applications”, Journal of Low Power Electronics (JOLPE) , IF:0.485 , Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 333-339, 2015
- R.Paul, A.Chakrabarti and R.Ghosh, “ Multi Core SSL/TLS Security Processor Architecture and its FPGA Prototype Design with Automated Preferential Algorithm”, Elsevier Microprocessors and Microsystems , IF:1.09, Volume 40, pp. 124–136, 2016
- K. Chakraborty, A. Chattopadhyay, A.Chakrabarti, T. Acharya and A. Kr.
Dasgupta, “A Combined Algorithm for Malaria Detection from Thick Smear Blood Slides”, Journal of Health & Medical Informatics , Vol. 6., Issue 1, 2015.
- S.Saha, A.Sarkar and A. Chakrabarti, “Scheduling Dynamic Hard Real-Time Task Sets on Fully and Partially Reconfigurable Platforms", IEEE Embedded System Letters , Vol.7, Issue: 1, pp. 23-26, 2015.
- B.Patra, A.Chakrabarti, and S. Chattopadhyay, “Post Optimization of a Clock Tree for Dynamic Clock Tree Power Reduction in 45nm and below Technology Nodes”, Journal of Low Power Electronics (JOLPE), IF:0.485 , Vol. 10., Issue 1, pp. 32-37, 2014
- S.B.Mondal, A.Chakrabarti, and S.Sur-Kolay, “Quantum Ternary Circuit Synthesis Using Projection Operations”, Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing, IF:0.667 , Vol. 24, pp. 73-92, 2015 .
- CC Lin, A. Chakrabarti and N.K.Jha, “QLib: Quantum Module Library”, ACM Transaction on Emerging Technologies, IF:0.83 , Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 7:1-7:20, 2014.
- J.Mukherjee, R.Kundu and A. Chakrabarti, “Variability of Cobb Angle Measurement from Digital X-ray Image Based on Different De-noising Techniques”, Inderscience International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology, Vol. 16, No.2, pp.113-134, 2014.
- J. P. Singh, P. Dutta and A. Chakrabarti, “Weighted delay prediction in mobile ad hoc network using fuzzy time series”, Egyptian Informatics Journal, IF:0.85 , Volume 15, Issue 2,pp. 105–114, July 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eij.2014.03.001.(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S111086651400005X).
- CC Lin, A. Chakrabarti and N.K.Jha, “FTQLS: Fault-Tolerant Quantum Logic Synthesis”, IEEE Transactions on VLSI Systems, IF:1.356 , July 2013, DOI: 10.1109/TVLSI.2013.2269869.
- CC Lin, A. Chakrabarti and N.K.Jha, “Optimized Quantum Gate Library for Various Physical Machine Descriptions”, IEEE Transactions on VLSI Systems, IF:1.356 , January 2013, DOI: 10.1109/TVLSI.2012.2227518.
- B. Patra , N. Chandak and A. Chakrabarti, “ An Efficient Methodology for Full Chip Signal ElectroMigration Analysis for Advanced Technology Node Designs”, Journal of Low Power Electronics , IF:0.485 , Vol. 7, 1–6, 2011.
- A. Chakrabarti and S. Sur-Kolay, “Realization of Quantum Boolean Circuits using Garbage Free Fredkin Operations”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering Systems , ISSN 0973-4406, Volume 3, Number 3, 2009.
- A. Chakrabarti and S. Sur-Kolay, “Nearest Neighbor based Synthesis of Quantum Boolean Circuits”, Engineering Letters , IF:0.485 , vol. 15, no. 2, 2007.
- Book Chapters:
- R. Kundu, A.Chakrabarti and P. K. Lenka, "Automated Vertebral Segmentation from CT Images for Computation of Lumbolumbar Angle", Springer Applied Computation and Security Systems, pp. 71-81, 2015
- S. Ghosal, P. Chatterjee, A.Chakrabarti and K.N.Dey, “Medical Image Fusion using Daubechies Complex Wavelet and Near Set", Springer Transactions on Computational Science XXV, Special Issue on Computer Vision / Image Processing Techniques and Applications, LNCS, pp. 90-111, ISBN: 978-3-662-47073-2 (Print) 978-3-662-47074-9 (Online), 2015.
- S. Maity, A. Chakrabarti and D. Bhattacharjee, “An Innovative Technique for Adaptive Video Summarization”, Springer Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1, Volume 157, Computer Networks and Intelligent Computing, Part 10,2011, pp. 592-600.
- S. Samanta, S. Paik, S. Gangopadhyay and A. Chakrabarti, “Processing of Image Data Using FPGA-Based MicroBlaze Core”, Springer Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1, Volume 169, High Performance Architecture and Grid Computing, Part 2, 2011, pp 241-246.
- A. Ray and A. Chakrabarti, Design and Implementation of Affective E-Learning Strategy Based on Facial Emotion Recognition: Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, 2012, Volume 132, pp. 613-622.
- Conference Publications:
- B. Patra, A. Brahmachari, S. Ganguly, A. Singh, V. Subramanian, A. Chakrabarti and S. Chattopadhyay, "Integrated chip and package co-analysis for early data-driven package bump & ball optimization on Value-Tier Smartphone products", Proc. of 53rd Design Automation Conference 2016 (DAC 2016).
- S. Basu, S. B. Mandal, A. Chakrabarti and Susmita Sur-Kolay, "An Efficient Synthesis Method for Ternary Reversible Logic", Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems 2016 (ISCAS 2016).
- J. Mitra, S.Ahmad Khan, R. Paul, S.Mukherjee, A. Chakrabarti and T.Kumar Nayak, "Error Resilient Secure Multi-Gigabit Optical Link Design for High Energy Physics Experiment," Accepted for publication in Proc. of 29th International Conference on VLSI Design and 15th International Conference on Embedded Systems (VLSID 2016).
- S. Mandal, Suman Sau, A. Chakrabarti, Sushanta Pal, and Subhasish Chattopadhyay, "FPGA Implementation of High Speed Latency Optimized Optical Communication System Based on Orthogonal Concatenated Code," Accepted for publication in Proc. of 24th ASIAN TEST SYMPOSIUM (ATS 2015).
- S. Mandal, Suman Sau, A. Chakrabarti, Sushanta Pal, and Subhasish Chattopadhyay, "FPGA based Novel High Speed DAQ System Design with Error Correction," Proc. of IEEE Annual Symposium in VLSI (ISVLSI 2015).
P. Niemann, S. Basu, A. Chakrabarti, Niraj K. Jha and Robert Wille, "Synthesis of Quantum Circuits for Dedicated Physical Machine Descriptions," Proc.of 7th Conference on Reversible Computation (RC 2015).
- K. Guha, Debasri Saha and A. Chakrabarti, "RTNA: Securing SOC Architectures from Confidentiality Attacks at Runtime using ART1 Neural Networks," Proc. of 19th International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT 2015).
- C. Pal, P. Das, S.B Mandal, S. Basu, A. Chakrabarti and R. Ghosh, "An efficient hardware design of SIFT algorithm using fault tolerant reversible logic," Proc. of RETIS 2015.
- B. Biswas, A. Chakrabarti and K. N. Dey, "Image Registration Method using Harris Corner and Modified Hausdorff Distance with Near Set," Proc. of RETIS 2015.
- S. Ghosh, S. J. Das, R. Paul and A. Chakrabarti, "Multicore Encryption and Authentication on a Reconfigurable Hardware," Proc. of RETIS 2015.
- B. Biswas, R. Choudhuri, A. Chakrabarti and K. N. Dey, “A New Multi-focus Image Fusion Method Using Principal Component Analysis in Shearlet Domain,” Proc. of ACM Permin15, 2015.
- B. Biswas, S. Ghoshal, P. Chatterjee, A. Chakrabarti, K. N. Dey, “Multi-focus Image Fusion Method Based on Linked Twist Map (LTM) in Shearlet Domain,” Proc. of IEEE SPIN-15, 2015.
- B. Biswas, S. Ghoshal, P. Chatterjee, A. Chakrabarti, K. N. Dey, “Medical Image Fusion by Combining SVD and Shearlet Transform,” Proc. of IEEE SPIN-15, 2015.
- B. Biswas, K. N. Dey, A. Chakrabarti, “Medical Image Registration Based on Grid matching using Hausdorff Distance and Near set,” Proc. of IEEE ICPAR, 2014.
- B. Biswas, A. Chakrabarti, K. N. Dey, “Medical Image Fusion Using Regional Statistics of Shift-invariant Shearlet Domain,” Proc. of IEEE, IECBES 2014.
- K. Guha, R. R. Sahani, M. Chakraborty, A. Chakrabarti, D. Saha, “Analysis of Secret Key Revealing Trojan Using Path Delay Analysis for Some Cryptocores,” Proc. of FICTA 2014.
- M. Chakraborty, K. Guha, A. Chakrabarti, D. Saha, “Analysis of power distribution network for some cryptocores,”. Proc. of ICACCI 2014.
- T. Biswas, C. Pal, S. B. Mandal, A. Chakrabarti, “Audio de-noising by spectral subtraction technique implemented on reconfigurable hardware,” Proc. of IC3 2014
- S.B.Mondal, S.Sur-Kolay and A.Chakrabarti, “Synthesis of Ternary Grover‘s Algorithm”, Proc. of IEEE 41st International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL 2014), Bremen Germany, 19-21 May 2014.
- S. Ghoshal, P. Chatterjee, B. Biswas, A. Chakrabarti and K. N. Dey, "A Novel Method for Automatic Image Registration Based on Wavelet and Near Fuzzy Set, Proc. of IEEE INDICON 2013, 13-15 Dec 2013, IIT Mumbai.
- C. Pal, C. Pal, K. N. Chaudhury, A. Samanta, A. Chakrabarti and Ranjan Ghosh, "Hardware software co-design of a fast bilateral filter in FPGA, Proc. of IEEE INDICON 2013, 13-15 Dec 2013, IIT Mumbai.
- S. Saha, A. Chakrabarti and Ranjan Ghosh, "Exploration of Multi-thread Processing on XILKERNEL for FPGA Based Embedded Systems, Proc. of 19th International Conference on Control Systems and Computer Science, 29-31 May 2013, Romania.
- R. Kundu, A. Chakrabarti, P. K. Lenka, “Cobb angle measurement of scoliosis with reduced variability”, Proc. of MedImage 2012, IIT Bombay.
- R. Paul, S. Saha, J K M S. Uz Zaman, S. Das, A. Chakrabarti and R. Ghosh," A Simple 1-Byte 1-Clock RC4 Hardware Design and its Implementation in FPGA Coprocessor for Secured Ethernet Communication," Proc. of The National Workshop On Cryptology 2012, VIT University, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India, August 6-8, 2012
- A.Chakrabarti, CC Lin and N.K. Jha, “Design of Quantum Circuits for Random Walk Algorithms,” Proc. of IEEE Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI-2012), University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA, Aug 19-21. 2012.
- S.B. Mandal, A.Chakrabarti and S. Sur-Kolay, “A Synthesis Method for Quaternary Quantum Logic Circuits,” Proc. of the VLSI Design and Test Symposium (VDAT-2012), Kolkata, July 2012. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-31494-0_31.
- B.Patra, S. Chattopadhyay and A. Chakrabarti, “A Novel Approach To Voltage-Drop Aware Placement in Large SoCs, in Advanced Technology nodes,” Proc. of the VLSI Design and Test Symposium (VDAT-2012), Kolkata, July 2012. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-31494-0_44.
- S.B.Mondal, S.Sur-Kolay and A.Chakrabarti, “Synthesis Techniques For Ternary Quantum Logic”, Proc. of IEEE 41st International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL 2011), Tuusula Finland, 23-25 May 2011, IEEE DOI: 10.1109/ISMVL.2011.55.
- S. Sau, C. Pal and A.Chakrabarti, “Design and implementation of real time secured RS232 link for multiple FPGA communication”, Proc. of 2011 International Conference on Communication, Computing & Security (ICCCS 2011), NIT Rourkela, 12th -14th February, 2011, ACM DOI: 10.1145/1947940.1948022.
- A. Som and A. Chakrabarti, “A New BSQDD Approach for Synthesis of Quantum Circuit”, Proc. of International Symposium on Electronic System Design (ISED) 2011, published by IEEE Computer Society, 19th -21st December 2011, Kochi, India.
- S. Bhattacharjee, S. Sil, S. Dey and A. Chakrabarti, “Simulation, Design and Analysis of a Low Power MIMO-OFDM System and its Implementation on FPGA” Proc. of International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems (RETIS-2011), published by IEEE Computer Society 21st- 23rd Dec. 2011, Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
- A. Pal, T. Roy, B. Das, S. Maity, S. B. Mandal, A. Chakrabarti, “Design of an Efficient Quantum Circuit Simulator”, Proc. of International Symposium on Electronic System Design (ISED 2010), 20-22nd December, Bhubaneswar, India.
- A. Chakrabarti and S. Sur-Kolay, “Designing Quantum Adder Circuits and Evaluating Their Error Performance”, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Electronic Design 08, Penang, Malyasia, December 2008.
- A. Chakrabarti and S.Sur-Kolay, “Rules for Synthesizing Quantum Boolean Circuits using Minimized Nearest-Neighbour Templates", Proc. 15th International Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication (IEEE-ADCOM) 2007, December 18-21, IIT Guwahati India.
- S.Chatterjee and A.Chakrabarti, “Design and Simulation of Efficient Video Processing Techniques for Motion Analysis With Hardware Estimation", Proc. National Conference on Methods and Models in Computing (NCM2C) 2007, Dec 13- 14, JNU Delhi.
- S.Misra and A.Chakrabarti, “An Efficient Approach to Estimate Velocity Fields Using Optical Flow and Wavelet Transform”, Proc. WORLDCOMP '07 : IPCV-07, Las Vegas U.S.A., June 25-28, 2007.
- A.Chakrabarti, S.Sur-Kolay and Mousumi Malakar; “A Programming Model for Quantum Computing Simulator”, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computer and Devices for Communication CODEC -2006, Kolkata.