- FPGA based embedded System.
- Reconfigurable Hardware.
- Low power crypto processor.
- Fault detection and correction model for FPGA based embedded system.
- Partial Reconfiguration.
I have been engaged in teaching, research and industrial consultancy from 2010 to 2012. Presently involved as a Senior Research Fellow at the A. K. Choudhury School of I.T. of Calcutta University in the domain of Hardware Implementation of Cryptography Algorithms under the guidance of Dr. Amlan Chakrabarti and Prof. Ranjan Ghosh. My specific research title is Studies and estimation of design parameters for efficient Crypto implementation on Reconfigurable Hardware Platform. Previously I was visiting Lecturer in Acharya Prafulla Chandra College, Madhyamgram,24 Pargana and Techno India, Saltlake, Kolkata, I was senior academic consultant in Convergent Solutions, Saltlake, and also joined an internship program in i-cee Design Technology, Kolkata.
- All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), India, Sponsered Faculty Development Program on "Selected Topics in VLSI Design and Embedded", C. V. Raman College of Engineering,Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India; 1st June - 13th June 2015
Download slide 1,
- IFCC-WORKSHOP, FAIR Electronics: FPGA Hardware and Programming, VECC, Kolkata, From 29.06.2013 to 6.8.2013
- National Workshop of VLSI, Communication and Signal Processing Design and Implementation, June 17 to 23, 2013, Kolaghat Engineering College, Kolkata
- Workshop on Embedded System Design: Recent Trends and Techniques, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, From 8th march to 10th march, 2013.
Click here. to My Biography.
- Rourab Paul, Amlan Chakrabrti, Ranjan Ghosh "Multi Core SSLTLS Security Processor Architecture and its FPGA Prototype Design with Automated Preferential Algorithm". Elsevier, Microprocessors and Microsystems, ISSN: 0141-9331, doi:10.1016/j.micpro.2015.08.003
- Jubin Mitra, Shuaib Ahmad Khan, Sanjoy Mukherjee, Rourab Paul, "Common Readout Unit (CRU) A new readout architecture for ALICE experiment", Journal of Instrumentation, Volume 11, DOI:-http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1748- 0221/11/03/C03021.
- Rourab Paul, A Chakrabarti, R Ghosh "Hardware Implementation of four byte per clock RC4 algorithm". (manuscript ready)
- Suman Sau,Rourab Paul, Amlan Chakrabarti, "Design of an Efficient FPGA based AES Crypto Co-processor and its System Implementation". International Journal of
Computational Science and Engineering (IJCSE) ISSN (Online): 1742-7193 - ISSN (Print): 1742-7185(Submitted).
- J K M SadiqueUz Zaman, Rourab Paul, A Chakrabarti, R Ghosh A Class of 8- bit Shuffled Generatorbased on Multiplicative Polynomial Inverses over GF(7^3) and GF(2^8). Elsevier, Finite Fields and Their Applications, ISSN: 1071-5797 (Manuscript reday).
Publications in IEEE Xplore
- Jubin Mitra, Shuaib Ahmad Khan, Rourab Paul, Sanjoy Mukherjee, Amlan Chakrabarti and Tapan Kumar Nayak, "Error Resilient Secure Multi-Gigabit Optical Link Design for High Energy Physics Experiment". VLSID 2016,04-08th January,IEEE Xplore.
- S.Ghosh, S das, Rourab Paul, A Chakrabarti, "Multi-Core Encryption and Authentication on Reconfigurable Hardware", 2015 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems (ReTIS) ISBN-978-1-4799-8349-0/15.
- Rourab Paul, Chandrajit Pal,Sangeet Saha, and Suman Sau, "Novel architecture of Modular Exponent on Recon_gurable System". SCES2012.16-17th March,IEEE Xplore.ISBN No.- 978-1-4673-0455-9. D.O.I.- 10.1109/ICDCSyst.2012.6188714.
- Rourab Paul, Sangeet Saha, Suman Sau and Amlan Chakrabarti "Real Time Communication between Multiple FPGA Systems in Multitasking Environment Using RTOS. IEEE Xplore, ICDCS (COIMBATORE),15-16th March,2012. ISBN No-978-1-4577-1545-7. D.O.I.- 10.1109/ICDCSyst.2012.6188714.
- Rourab Paul,Suman Sau and Amlan Chakrabarti "Architecture For Real Time Continuous Sorting On Large Width Data Volume For FPGA Based Applications". IEEE Xplore, RASTM,2011,12-13th November, 2011, Indore. D.O.I-arXiv:1206.1567v1. Publication in ACM Digital Library.
Publication in ACM Digital Library
- Suman Sau, Rourab Paul, Tanmay Biswas and Amlan Chakrabarti "A Novel AES-256 Implementation on FPGA using Co-processor based Architecture. ICACCI-2012, 3 5 August 2012, ACM digital library. 2012 ACM 978-1-4503-1196-0. D.O.I.- 10.1145/2345396.2345499.
Publications in Elsevier
- Shruti Agarwal, Sangeet Saha, Rourab Paul, Amlan Chakrabarti. "Performance Evaluation of ECC in Single and Multi Processor Architectures on a FPGA Based Embedded System". ICCN-2013 Bangalore ISBN :9789351071044, Pages:224 - 232, Publish Year:2013. download paper. .
- Rourab Paul, Amlan Chakrabarti, Ranjan Ghosh."Fault Detection and Implementation of RC4 Algorithm On FPGA Platform". ICCN-2013 Bangalore, ISBN :9789351071044, Pages:140 - 147, Publish Year:2013. download paper.BIBTEX.
- Jubin Mitra, Shuaib Ahmad Khan, Sanjoy Mukherjee, Rourab Paul, ALICE Collaboration "Common Readout Unit (CRU) A new readout architecture for ALICE experiment" TWEPP 2015 - Topical Workshop on Electronics for Particle Physics, Portugal, 1st October 2015. download paper.
- Rourab Paul, Sangeet Saha,Suman Sau and Amlan Chakrabarti . "DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF REAL TIME AES-128 ON REAL TIME OPERATING SYSTEM FOR MULTIPLE FPGA COMMUNICATION. IEMCON2012.17th 18th January, International Conference, ISSN: 2296-6611(IEEE Sponsored). D.O.I- arXiv:1205.2153. download paper.
- Rourab Paul, Sangeet Saha, J K M Sadique Uz Zaman, Suman Das, Amlan Chakrabarti and Ranjan Ghosh " SIMPLE 1-BYTE 1-CLOCK RC4 DESIGN AND ITS EFFICIENT IMPLEMENTATION IN FPGA COPROCESSOR FOR SECURED ETHERNET COMMUNICATION. 6th to 8th August, National Workshop of Cryptography 2012. D.O.I.- arXiv:1205.1737v2. download paper.
- Sangeet Saha, Chandrajit pal, Rourab Paul, Satyabrata Maity , Suman Sau."A brief experience on journey through hardware developments for image processing and its applications on Cryptography". 100TH INDIAN SCIENCE CONGRESS,2013. download paper.
- Scholarship Awarded by ECE Department of National University of Singapore.
- Senior Research Fellowship Awarded by TEQIP Phase-II Fund Govt of India.
- Foreign Travel Endowment award by University of Calcutta 2013 and 2015.
- Contingency Bill Awarded by Indian Statistical Institute For CRSI Workshop Chennai.
- VDAT2012 Conference Fellowship.
- Fellowship of National Workshop of Cryptography from Kochin University, Kerala.
- Fellowship of Indocrypt 2012, ISI, Kolkata.
Crypto processor as a hardware accelerator on FPGA platform
Implementation of real-time thread communication between multiple FPGAs overan Ethernet link RS232.
Design and implementation of RSA algorithms.
Hardware Architecture of Modular Exponent on FPGA and its implementation.
Hardware design and implementation of AES-256, AES-128.
Architecture for real time continuous sorting on large width data volume for FPGA based applications.
Exploration of Real time operating system on multi core Reconfigurable platform.
Implementation of ECC crypto algorithm on multi core Reconfigurable platform.